Cervical Screening Test (CST) Management
- We follow the updated guidelines.
- Colposcopy is recommended after a positive CST is diagnosed. You will be referred for a colposcopic assessment based on the current National Cervical Screening Program.
- We provide convenient office Colposcopy and Biopsy for the management and follow up of abnormal CST.
- If required, we will also arrange further appropriate treatment
- For Contraception and Cycle control
Endometriosis can be a very incapacitating gynecological condition. Symptoms rage from minimal symptoms to severe pain affecting lifestyle and relationship. All aspects of disease can have confounding affects on fertility.
- We provide a comprehensive service for the assessment and treatment of endometriosis and infertility
Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery
- I have participated in Advanced Laparoscopic surgery in Australia. I have had the opportunity to work and operate with the leading Laparoscopic Surgeons. We have attended advanced laparoscopic programme. We are constantly improving our skills and sophistication in equipment and surgery for our patients.
- We provide a comprehensive assessment and management of incontinence.
- We keep up to date with leading edge technology for incontinence surgery to provide the most appropriate site specific Incontinence solutions.
Pelvic Floor Repair
- We provide a comprehensive assessment and management of Pelvic organ prolapse.
- We use the state of the art surgery to provide the most appropriate site specific Incontinence solutions.
- We use a 3mm Micro laparoscopic system for diagnostic procedures and minor procedures. Normal Laparoscopes has 5-12 mm ports. The small size instruments provide excellent healing and minimal scars and rapid return to normal activity.